Medical School Personal Statement Course
Write a medicine personal statement worthy of getting into medical school with our step-by-step how-to course.
Learn how to write a personal statement for medicine or dentistry that not only gets you invited to interview, but guides the interview panel to make your interview questions plane sailing.
- What makes a good medical personal statement
- What personal statement selectors want to see
- How to prepare
- How to structure the medicine personal statement
- How to improve your written English
- Good medical personal statement opening lines
- Getting a good quality medicine personal statement review
Syllabus & sample lessons
The course beings with an overview that explains the role that the personal statement plays in your application. Then, we move on to tell you about the personal statement itself, and the requirements that it needs to meet.
This course will teach you how to write a personal statement that is not just well-written and succinct, but also unique. After completing this course, you will be able to illustrate why you want to be a doctor, what you’ve done to explore the career and the personal traits that you and doctors share.
Here, we go through the exact steps you need to take to make sure you submit your best medicine personal statement. We’ll also look at some good examples of medicine personal statements.