Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using our website or purchasing any of our services. This document sets out the terms and conditions upon which we agree to provide services. No variation or alteration of these terms and conditions is valid unless approved in writing by a Director of FutureDoc.
This website is run by Outstanding Courses Limited (trading as FutureDoc), a company registered at Companies House under number 12089463.
Throughout this document, the terms “us”, “our” and “FutureDoc” refer to FutureDoc, a trading branch of Outstanding Courses Limited, and all directors, employees, contractors or other representatives of FutureDoc. The phrases “The website” or “our website” refer to the domain www.future-doc.com and all pages within it. The term “Our services” refers to any programme, guidance or support offered, whether paid for or free of charge. Words in singular include the plural and vice versa. Examples are included for illustrative purposes only and do not limit the interpretation of this contract.
These terms and conditions apply to any and all use of our services, including our recorded courses, resources and coaching programmes. By using this website and/or our services, you agree that you are fully aware of our terms and conditions at the point of use, that you have read and understood them in their entirety and agreed to fully abide by these terms. If you have any confusion or uncertainty regarding the meaning or interpretation of anything listed in this document, please contact your local authority Trading Standards Department, Citizens Advice Bureau or ask FutureDoc to clarify. Alternatively, please refrain from using our website and/or services.
Please note that we may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time with immediate effect for legal, regulatory, fraud and abuse prevention or security reasons. The terms and conditions may also be changed to include a change to existing features or add additional features to our services (where this does not materially adversely affect your use of our services). Please further note that in addition to the above, we reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our services and continued access of the website after the date on which such notice is posted on the website will constitute your acceptance of that change. If any change is unacceptable to you, you agree not to use the services and to end our agreement and you accept that in such case you will not be entitled to any refund.
In using or accessing this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the these terms and conditions.
Copyright and Acceptable Use
- You may share the website URL and social posts provided you give credit to FutureDoc.
- However, neither information on the website nor any of our resources (including, but not limited to our recorded sessions, question banks, online lessons and printed materials) may be shared without the express permission, in writing, from ourselves prior to any action occurring. Any such permission we provide will detail exactly how the information can and cannot be used, and the permission provided must not in any way be exceeded.
- Electronic copies of our resources, are only accessible for the duration of your programme and while you have completed all payments required.
- No information from the website may be used for any teaching, tutoring or guidance purposes, except with our consent and prior written permission.
- The information enclosed on the website or our resources hosted on other websites can not be used to generate income of any kind, or to otherwise support any commercial undertaking without our prior written consent.
- No data or information made available on or by this website, or in or by any of our resources, may be used in connection with or to support any business or commercial undertaking (including both for and not-for profit) without our prior written consent.
- All text (and the information represented therein), design, graphics, charts, tables, graphs and other material, and the selection and arrangement thereof, in this website and our associated publications remain our intellectual property in perpetuity. Likewise, our logos, brand icons and slogans remain our intellectual property. These may not be reproduced, modified or used for any purpose outside their original source, without our express prior written permission. In particular, logos or trademarks of FutureDoc may not be used to suggest links to or endorsements of any other services of any kind without our express written permission
- Any other use of materials on this website (including without limitation any reproduction, modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All rights are reserved unless explicitly granted.
Indemnity and/or Limitations of Liability
- No representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of this website or its contents, (including, without limitation, any views or comment made, any blog content and the content of our members resources) other than those required by law.
- Any information provided by FutureDoc in any format is to be considered guidance, and every individual is responsible for choosing how they wish to use such information in light of that.
- Additionally, we make no representations, promises regarding or warrant the accuracy or efficacy of any information, or any interpretation thereof, provided by the website, our resources, our services or in any other way by FutureDoc.
- All our worked answers, personal statement support and interview techniques are the personal opinion of the author. They are unofficial, to be used only as a guide and FutureDoc takes no responsibility for their accuracy and will not be held liable for any losses associated with their usage.
- In brevity, FutureDoc is purely an advisory service; FutureDoc does not give any representation or make any guarantees regarding the outcome of any admissions tests or university applications and cannot be held liable for any unsuccessful outcomes. Our high success rate is our current track record, and not a percentage guarantee for future applicants.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability where it is unlawful to do so.
- We expressly exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability of FutureDoc, its directors, employees, contractors or other representatives for any loss, howsoever arising, suffered or claimed to be suffered as a result of your use of this website, any of our information sources or our services.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are responsible for the loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of us not complying with them or arises from us failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if both parties knew it might happen at the time when your initial payment for our services is confirmed or it was obvious that it would happen.
For further information about your statutory rights and other legislation, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
User Data and Confidentiality
- We do not collect or process personal data for any other purpose than for the intended purpose of supporting your application to medical school. However, regarding the use of customer/user data, following terms and conditions apply:
- We reserve the right to retain for our own use customer details that you have provided us. This is to ensure we continue to provide you with the very best service on any future occasions that you contact us. This may be done using a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM software).
- If you would like a copy of any personal information we hold about you, please submit a written request to us and this can be arranged for a £10 administrative charge.
- If you would like to be completely removed from our database then please contact us explaining your wishes and we will promptly honour your request free of charge.
- FutureDoc frequently requests testimonials. If you agree to a testimonial in either written or video format this will be published on our website and social media. You may request at a later date that the content is withdrawn and where possible we will facilitate this request.
- We may monitor, record, store and use any video conferencing, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service. Communication collected by FutureDoc is not shared or sold to any third party and can be deleted upon written request.
- Session recordings of group seminars and public webinars are shared on our community platform for others to see.
Condition of Use:
1.) Images, video and testimonials used will show the students and FutureDoc in a positive light.
2.) Embarrassing or distressing images and video will not be used and images will not be associated with negative or sensitive issues.
Payments, Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- To use the FutureDoc service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorise us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method.
- Payments are processed using Stripe. You can find more out about their Privacy, Terms and Conditions here https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- All Programmes are fully refundable during the ‘cooling off period.’ The ‘cooling off period’ starts on the day when the deposit or initial payment is confirmed. The cooling off period finishes on the fourteenth OR after the ‘Strategy Session’ has taken place, whichever comes earlier. Requests for a refund must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com
- Non-attendance or less than 24 hours’ notice of cancellation of a planned session by the customer is deducted from the programme hours. Special circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
- FutureDoc reserves the right to cancel any session or service provision for any reason and at any time at our absolute discretion. In the unlikely event that this occurs, you will be offered an alternative session at a later date.
- During in person sessions, including mock interviews, should the event be cancelled for any reason an alternative date will be organised. Any expenses incurred related to the session being re-organised including (but not limited to) travel and accommodation will not be reimbursed.
- The Elite programme is a rolling monthly subscription programme. The minimum commitment to the programme is 3 months. After the initial 3 month period the subscription can be cancelled. You should give at least one week’s (7 days) notice before your renewal/invoice date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request cancellation. When the Elite programme is cancelled, payment will not occur at the end of the month but any prior payments will not be refundable. You will have access to the programme up until the date when your payment for the next month would normally have been processed.
- Requests to pause the Elite programme are considered on a case by case basis. While a programme is paused all access will be removed from the student until the course is ‘un-paused’ and payment resumes. We will not pause a programme within the first three months of a student enrolling. Students can only pause their membership once and for a maximum of two months.
- The Academy programme is paid for upfront and covers you for the agreed length of time. It is not possible to terminate the programme early or claim a refund for any ‘unused’ elements of the course. One to one sessions are capped at 5 hours in any given month.
- Any payments done in instalments must be completed as agreed. No adjustment or reductions to instalment amounts are possible even if services remain unused.
- If an upfront payment for the Academy programme is broken into a payment plan, consisting of monthly payments, this does not constitute a change to a subscription model. The course will run for the duration of the agreement at the full price.
- Courses are bespoke for each student and cannot be transferred.
- It is the student’s responsibility to watch the welcome videos and orientate themselves as to how to make the most out of the programme. It is their responsibility to attend/arrange sessions. We will guide on how this is done, and will monitor their progress regularly. It is not FutureDoc’s responsibility to ensure student attendance. If a student has any issues, it is their responsibility to reach out to us at email@example.com so that the issue can be corrected in a timely manor.
Operation of the website and functionality
- This website includes links to other websites which are neither owned nor operated by us; this does not represent an endorsement.
- We make no claims of association with any third parties to whose websites our website links; neither do we make any guarantees regarding the accuracy or usefulness of these websites or their content. These links are provided only for your convenience and we neither hold responsibility for, nor give any warranties for, nor make any representations regarding the content, usefulness or functionality of any such websites and/or services. We are neither responsible for, nor liable in relation to, the content or your use of such websites.
- Due to the nature of the internet and any other practical reasons, we cannot guarantee error free operation of this website, and will accept no responsibility for any loss suffered, or claimed to be suffered, as a result of any lack of functionality of our website or any part thereof.
- FutureDoc’s success claims are based upon our track record working with students on our 1 to 1 coaching programme where students have been actively engaged with our service and have taken part for a minimum of 9 months.
- For access requirements, documents and sessions may can modified to suit your/a student’s needs. We should be made aware of any requirements at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Virtual sessions are best when students are actively engaged. We expect all students to have their webcams turned on and to actively participate in discussions and questions. Repeated failure to do so can lead to ejection from a session and/or the programme. Should a student have specific reasoning for not having a webcam turned on this should be made clear when enrolling to the programme and agreed.
- When joining a session we ask that all students and tutors have suitable internet and equipment. Any failure on the side of the student is the responsibility of the student and FutureDoc can accept no responsibility and provide no support.
- After all sessions a feedback form is shared with students. Feedback helps us to improve and we would ask that these are always completed. Failure to use the feedback forms will be taken under consideration should any disputes arise about the service offer.
- The Client is not permitted to make private arrangements for support with a Tutor, contractor or employee introduced by FutureDoc. Should this obligation be breached, FutureDoc shall be entitled to obtain an injunction against the Client to prevent further breaches. This obligation shall continue notwithstanding termination of this agreement.
- Any disputes with respect to mentoring lessons, scheduling, safeguarding, privacy or any other matter will be investigated by FutureDoc.
- All parties are expected to be professional, prompt with time and held to the relevant standard of conduct. FutureDoc reserves the right to terminate the programme if inappropriate behaviour has occurred, including but not limited to safeguarding breaches, plagiarism, and unethical practices.
- As we value our customers’ experience, we would greatly appreciate it if, on discovering any non-functionality or areas where we could improve, you notify us. This will allow us to put things right as quickly as possible for the benefit of all our customers.
- We take complaints incredibly seriously at FutureDoc as student satisfaction is one our core values. If you have any complaints about our services or the website, please contact us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will investigate any complaints in a timely and efficient manner. We may ask you to provide evidence of your complaint in order to help us fully investigate. We aim to provide a satisfactory resolution within 14 days of receipt of your complaint.
- At the end of the investigation we will report back our findings to the customer. Should we find the complaint to be valid we will create a plan to ensure customer satisfaction going forwards.
- We take all complaints seriously and will use any feedback to improve our services in the future.